- What is the Rule of Thirds?
- Framing subject in third of a shot
- What is a cut?
- Going from one scene to another without a transition
- What is a cross dissolve?
- A transition where one scene fades into the next scene
- Depth of Field is the amount of space between the nearest and farthest objects that are in focus in a picture.
- Tilting a camera involves moving the camera up and down.
- What do you use to keep your camera from moving?
- A Tripod
- What does RGB stand for?
- Red, Green, Blue
- If the video is said to have “backlight” then the subject in the video will appear to be ____
- dark like a silhouette
- What is exposure?
- how bright your subject gets
- The microphone on the camera also known as shotgun mic is used to record _______ sound
- Camera Compositions (shahshahbhailogrukh65.wordpress.com)
- Camera Movement (renaymcinturff.wordpress.com)
- Cnet tech: Samsung Galaxy S4 camera software hands-on (video) (reviews.cnet.com)
- Photography 101 for Bloggers with Kate Warren (capfabb.com)